A weapon of seduction : precious as a diamond, sharp as flint, guaranteed to go straight to the heart! A new addiction: an overdose of ambroxan and liquorice absolute. Be aware! Contains “Molecule A”: known to stimulate endless addiction to love.
- Top notes : Star anise and Mandarin orange.
- Middle notes : Licorice, Jasmine and Gardenia.
- Base notes :Amber and Vanilla.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Diesel has spiced up its perfume line with this edgy edition named Loverdose in a game of words that be interpreted as "Lover Dose" or "Love Overdose”. The fragrance is announced as a "beautiful but deadly weapon of seduction", made to "ignite passions like never before". Diesel Loverdose allegedly possesses molecules that stimulate hypothalamus, the part of the brain responsible for attraction and lust. The very composition is floral – spicy, opening with star anise and mandarin. Sambac jasmine, licorice and gardenia petals form the core of the composition, placed on an oriental base of amber, vanilla and woody notes. The bottle is symbolically designed to resemble a heart – shaped diamond pierced by an arrow, colored in intense shades of purple.
Posted on 11/24/2015
By Irene Gomez
I received this as a gift, and love the way the smell envelopes me. People actually come up and sniff (which isn't a pleasant experience) but then you know that your perfume smells great. I have received tonnes of compliments from colleagues when I wore it to an office party. ❤
Posted on 10/28/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!