It's time for our hair to wake up and say cheers. Presenting the Park Avenue beer shampoo, the first product of its kind in India. This shampoo is made with real beer as an active ingredient for your daily use that shampoos and conditions your hair for 24*7 Happy High!!
- Contains amino acids that condition and nourish your hair
- Malts and barley that enhance shine. Hops and yeast reduce scalp irritation
- Packed with proteins that strengthen your hair, giving it a luscious bounce
- Made from natural beer, it adds volume to your hair and still keeps it soft and manageable
- Perfect for daily use as it leaves behind only the goodness and not the whiff of the beers
- A 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner that is soothing and gentle
Expiry Date : August 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
The best shampoo for the mens. It makes hairs so smooth & thick & creates a long lasting shine for hairs. 5 Starts
Posted on 8/12/2016
I'm absolutely in love with this shampoo. Here's why:
1. It's gentle and doesn't strip off moisture from hair.
2. Until and unless your hair are extremely dry, it won't hurt skipping the conditioner after shampooing with this product.
3. So fairly priced.
4. I've heard a lot of people complain about it's smell, but hey, it goes in a jiffy!
PS: I'm totally obsessed with it and don't want to experiment any more with shampoos.
Posted on 10/12/2015
I heard a lot about it before buying it; hence went ahead and ordered without a seconfd thought.
It lathers well, has a slight pungent smell (well; its beer shampoo so yea) and takes very less amount for one wash; but it didnt work for my hair as it got too brittle.
Posted on 9/7/2015
Should have known better. The only real reason I bought this was because the container is shaped like a beer bottle. An impulse buy I ended up regretting.
1) It smells awful. You need to convince yourself that it has a faint aroma of beer but honestly it smells like rotting garbage.
2) There's no real benefit to using this shampoo over tried & tested ones made by hair experts.
3) It's a cleverly packaged gimmick.
4) Did I mention it smells like baby vomit?
Just a heads up. Don't make the mistake I did. Want a shampoo? Go buy a legit shampoo. Want beer? Go buy some beer. This is neither. I now use it to wash my car & bathe my cats.
Posted on 7/18/2015
this shampoo totally damaged my hair, making them unhealthy,dry thin.
Posted on 6/20/2015
By Rachel Samuel
My husband tried it few days ago and he said this shampoo to be awesome but i didn't used it because i didn't liked it's beer fragrance but he likes it and he uses it daily now.
Posted on 2/9/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!