Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil is an Ayurvedic Patented Hair medicinal preparation without side effects.
- Kesh King is a complete Ayurvedic formula, which is prepared in Sesame Oil using 16 selected herbs.
- "Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil", as the name suggests is a medicinal Ayurvedic Hair Oil which is manufactured from the extracts of the rare herbs found in the nature.
- Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil is manufactured according to the principles as laid down in Ayurvedic text books such as Charaka Samhita, Panchkarma and Siddha Medicine. Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil not only helps in protecting and nourishing the hair but also prevents premature greying, dandruff, hair fall, split hair and checks loss of hair, sleeplessness and headache. It do helps in regrowth of hair.
- Hair is basically consist of two parts - The hair follicle and the hair shaft. Kesh King acts on hair follicle which is the center of biological activity like hair growth and pigmentation.
- Kesh King also acts on the hair shaft by penetrating into the medulla which is the inner most layer of the hair shaft.
- Kesh King works like a tonic and gives nutrition to Matrix Cells. These activated Matrix Cells remove the fiber of weak hair and helps in activating new hair fiber, resulting in stronger, longer and dense hair.
- It comes in different variants 60 ml, 120ml & 300ml.
- Use Kesh King Scalp and Hair Medicine regularly for strong, healthy and beautiful hairs.
By Seema Kousar
i had severe hairfall wer i was so worried.. used many oils but no use.. finally tot of dis product.. it actually controls hairfall alot anyhow der ll b lil hairfall whic shudn bother so much... i recommend it for hairfall.. but it dosn control dandruff... if usage is stopped again hairfall continues...so i suggest 2 use dis oil regularly
Posted on 12/5/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Do we have to use this oil daily and keep overnight followed by wash in the morning, for hair fall problems?Question by: Mahie on Nov 1, 2016 11:50:00 AMA.Thanks for writing to us.
You do not necessarily have to use it on a daily basis, you can use it just as frequently as you are using your current hairoil.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Nov 18, 2016 12:52:19 PM