Sophisticated and glamorous, Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto reveals the most refined and elegant dimension of the couturier’s universe. More mysterious and intense than Roberto Cavalli’s signature perfume, it is an uncompromisingly nocturnal variation. This musky floral fragrance blends the intoxicating power of the orchid flower and the deep sensuality of black vanilla. Its dark dress is a token of sobriety and sophistication.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2020
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Starts off quite woody/smokey and quickly becomes a dark vanilla orchid scent. Very sexy, definitely for nighttime. Similar to TF black orchid IMO but not the same. Longevity is impressive too. Overall very pleased with this! This is truly an addictive fragrance.
Posted on 3/7/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!