Kama Ayurveda's Organic Hair Color Kit is an ideal Ayurvedic treatment to color your hair dark brown to almost black - a natural alternative to harmful hair color dyes.
The product ensure a youthful and rich shade, and helps cover grey. It is simple and safe to use at home.
Kama Ayurveda's 100% Organic Henna Powder and 100% organic Indigo Powder are certified organic by Ecocert India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hair Color Kit Contains:
- Organic Henna Powder - 100gm
- Organic Indigo Powder - 100gm
How to use product
- Hair dying and conditioning: Mix a suitable amount with curd or water to make a paste and apply it all over the head, wearing hand gloves. Rinse the hair after an hour. Oil post wash for better gloss and shine.
- To dye you hair black: Mix a suitable amount of Henna powder with curd or water to make a paste and apply it all over the head, wearing hand gloves. Rinse the mixture off after 40-45 minutes. Mix a suitable amount of Henna powder with curd or water to make a paste and apply it all over the head, wearing hand gloves.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes or till the time it starts to dry. The longer the paste is left on the hair, the stronger the colour will be. Rinse with water.
Expiry Date : Click Here June 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
I am a working woman in my early thirties, so the greys have started to appear. I normally prefer using natural products, so when I saw this kit on Nykaa I immediately picked it up. I use this exactly as the directions suggest, and the color never leaves my hair dry. It leaves behind a healthy shine, covers my grey hair, and has no side effects. Love it. The only con is that it is a tad pricier than other brands, but then that is okay.
Posted on 1/8/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I want to colour my grey hair. Do you have a ready mixture of both indigo & henna in one packaging or are they sold separately. If they are sold separately how much quantity we should use & how to apply it. Kindly confirm as I ant o but this ASAP.Question by: Ruchi on Mar 29, 2017 12:27:00 AMA.Thanks for writing to us.
The hair kit contains:
Organic Henna Powder - 100gm
Organic Indigo Powder - 100gm
For Hair dying and conditioning: Mix a suitable amount as per your hair length/thickness, with curd or water to make a paste and apply it all over the head, wearing hand gloves. Rinse the hair after an hour. Oil post wash for better gloss and shine.
For coloring: To color your hair dark black, create an Indigo paste with water. Also make a separate Henna paste with Black Tea leaf water or Coffee water to make a wet paste. Apply Henna paste first, from root to tip wearing hand gloves and leave on for at least 1 hour. Rinse the mixture off your hair using water only (no Shampoo) after an hour or so. After rinsing, apply Indigo paste and leave on for at least an hour. The longer the Indigo paste is left on, the deeper black your hair will be. Again, rinse with water only until hair is clean. Hair can be shampooed the next day.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Apr 6, 2017 12:09:10 PM