Speed. Adrenaline. Seduction. Ralph Lauren Polo Red is a fiery blend of spicy red saffron, fresh red grapefruit and deep redwood that ignites the thrill-seeker in every man.
- Top notes : Red Grapefruit, Italian Cedrat, Red Cranberry.
- Middle notes : Red Saffron, Lavandin, Red Sage.
- Base notes : Red Cedarwood, Amber, Coffee Berry.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat
This is one of the most beautiful Cranberry base fragrance I have ever smelled. The longevity is medium. The projection is medium. It is a good perfume for wearing in cold weather. It is a great masculine perfume. I suggest it for fall or winter.
Posted on 2/10/2016
By The Girl with the Blue Hat
Now this one is elegant. Peppery Fruity Woody Coffee. Very pleasing. At the outset a strong blast of alcohol opens your sinuses for what is to follow. In a few seconds you take in the mouthwatering masterpiece, a rich fruity coffee. It's projection is moderate. It's longevity stretching into hours, impressive for an EDT. Eros by Versace in its dry down...minus the sickening mint.
This one might have to grow on you. Advice: Breathe deeper. Smell past the fruit and sugar. It's way more than that. Way deeper. Way richer. Debonair. Very masculine but not musky or pungent. Clark Kent could wear this. It doesn't impose itself.
Posted on 2/7/2016
Investing in luxury fragrances is a big gamble, but sometimes, you come across a product that makes it worth it. This is one such product. The scent is all about speed and adrenaline rush. This is one fiery fragrance that is for an adventurous man. Three cheers to Nykaa for delivering it on time and in a perfect condition.
Posted on 5/6/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!