There is nothing more heartbreaking than watching your hair fall while you can do nothing about it. Good thing, the right mix of products can work wonders on your hair. Every person has a different hair profile and unique scalp needs which makes zeroing in on the perfect products a tedious process of trial and error. Good for you, we’re here with a little guidance and a hand-curated list of the best hair growth products.
Best Shampoos for Hair Growth
Beyond the regular shampoo care, a little touch of hair regrowth products can help you grow thicker hair while keeping it protected.
Hair Regrowth Products
Let’s have a look at some of the best hair regrowth products that would be the answer to your impending question of how to improve hair growth.
Top 5 Products For Faster Hair Growth
The Section Where Your Lingering Doubts are Finally Answered!
1. How to make your hair grow superfast?
Rapunzel-worthy hair can be achieved with a blend of patience and right haircare techniques. Consistent trims can help you get rid of split ends and grow your hair much faster than you could otherwise. Redirect essential nutrients to your hair with the help of dedicated hair growth products. Moreover, using best hair growth products generously can do the trick with time.
2. How to grow hair faster naturally?
Our bets are on regular scalp massages with hot oil (Coconut and Castor oil). Preventative care is also important, so avoid unnecessary damage to your hair with hair growth and hair care products. Restorative hair masks protect your hair too ensuring a steady growth.
3. How to grow hair with intake of tablets?
Biotin and Vitamin B supplements provide essential nutrients, required for faster hair growth. These tablets are available by prescription or over the counter and can be popped twice a day.
4. How to regrow hair without much effort and any hair regrowth products?
- Use a wide-toothed wooden comb over plastic ones
- Eat flaxseeds every morning
- Resist the temptation of heat appliances and chemical treatments
- Avoid tight hairdos that pull at hair roots
- Be regular with scalp massages
- Keep the scalp clean and infection free
- Eat foods rich in biotin and omega-3 fatty acids
- Comb your hair from the roots to the tips twice a day. This aids in blood circulation while giving the scalp a good massage.
- Diligently follow these habits if you don’t want the hassles of indulging in hair growth creams.
5. How to grow thicker hair naturally?
Twice a week, squeeze some Potato juice in a bowl and apply it to your scalp. Leave this hair growth solution for 20 minutes and follow it with a mild rinse. Add extracts of Hibiscus Flower and Amla to your regular hair oil and watch your hair grow voluminous with time.
6. How to grow natural hair with natural products?
Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Onion Juice, Rosemary Oil, Amla, Viviscal, Fish Oil and Hibiscus are some of the ingredients you can try infusing in your regular oils, sprays and tonics to encourage the growth of natural hair.