With the festive season fast approaching, Jacqueline Fernandez’s favorite makeup artist Shaanmu decodes the best hairdos for your face shape.
Scroll lower to find your party-perfect hairstyle RN.
Blessed with the most coveted face shape these symmetrical beauties can opt for a high-mounted, flowing waterfall of waves.
- STEP 1: Part hair into sections starting from the crown. Now spritz Toni&Guy Limited Edition Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray on the horseshoe area at the crown of your head. Then twist, and pin your hair. Move to the sides and then proceed to the back, dividing it into equal halves if you’ve got a thick mane. You know the drill: scrunch, pin, twist, and repeat.
- STEP 2: Use Alan Truman Force 9900 AC Motor Dryer on a cool setting sans heat to blow dry. Now simply flip hair downwards, scrunch a little and undo all clips for voluminous curls.
- STEP 3: Lastly, tugging at the crown backcomb hair gently for more volume. Clip the front and sides into a high pony while securing the ponytail with a u-pin.
For a round face, it’s best to face-frame with a lot of layers. These long wisps create an illusion of a slimmer face with zero effort.
- STEP 1: Use your go-to hair spray along the lengths of your hair and then straighten locks with either Dafni The Original Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush or Roots Professional CRCST10 Hair Straightener guiding the ends inward.
- STEP 2: Turn your attention to the horseshoe section on the crown and backcomb to heighten the area. This works best to elongate the face.
- STEP 3: Now set hair in place with setting spray.
Quick Tip Use four fingers to add volume to the middle section and then spray. Voila, you’re done.
Choosing a haircut that complements your face shape may be a tad bit difficult, it’s way easier to disguise your wide chin.
- STEP 1: Use Corioliss Style Stick Super Slim Curling Wand to create a head full of curls.
- STEP 2: Divide the back into two sections, backcomb for volume, half-twist and finally clip. Similarly pin up the second section to complete the back.
- STEP 3: Barring a few ringlets in the front that soften the face, tie up the curly mess into a bun at the back and just like that your hairstyle is complete.
Watch the whole video here