We’ve all been waiting for that skincare brand that caters to sensitive skin because, let’s be honest, all skin can be sensitive at times. So, when we heard Simple was launching on Nykaa, our hearts practically burst with excitement and our skin pre-emptively glowed with joy. Here’s a brand whose philosophy revolves around being kind to sensitive skin and their range of skin-loving, dermat-tested, non-comedogenic products free of artificial fragrances, alcohol, and harsh chemicals is exactly what we’ve been dreaming of.
These wipes are merciless on makeup (yes, girls, even waterproof mascara) but are extremely gentle on the skin. Free from color, dyes, fragrances or harsh chemicals, these wipes are infused with triple purified water which is the purest form of water that instantly hydrates your skin and minimizes the risk of irritation. The Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E pump your skin with antioxidants restoring, softening and smoothening it.
- The Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes, enriched with AqualockTM technology to keep every last wipe super fresh, are the perfect on-the-go cleansers that lift away dirt and impurities while simultaneously hydrating your skin.
- By combining the magic of Micellar Water and the ease-of-use of cleansing wipes, the Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Wipes cleanse your face with just one wipe. Gentle enough to use every day, these carry-in-your-bag handy wipes effectively get rid of oil, dirt and makeup.
Cleansing your skin is the most important step in a skincare routine and these cleansers from Simple that are carefully blended with the purest possible ingredients and multi-vitamins that replenish and nourish skin are an absolute Godsend for sensitive skin. Whether you like a face wash that works into a lather or a simple micellar water-based cleanser, there’s something for everyone.
- Dehydrated skin will love Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Water with skin-loving ingredients and plant extracts. The micellar cleaning bubbles just glide over your skin attracting makeup, dirt, oil and grime like a magnet leaving your skin feeling hydrated, soothed and dewy fresh.
- If blemishes, breakouts, and clogged pores are giving you sleepless nights, the Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash is the answer. Infused with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, and Allantoin which softens skin, it’s gentle enough so that it doesn’t dry your skin but still works wonders to purify and hydrate.
- Dry skin, often confused with dehydrated skin, implies you have less oil or lipids causing itchiness, redness, flaking and tightness. Fret not, the moisture-balancing, Bisabolol and Vitamin-enriched Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash not only cleanses your skin but also leaves it feeling soothed, hydrated and deeply moisturized.
The Simple Kind to Skin Eye Make-up Remover
made up of two parts, a caring cleansing oil and a refreshing vitamin water that is gentle and effective around the most delicate part of your skin. Trust us, there’s no unnecessary rubbing required to remove that stubborn mascara. Just wipe gently and you’re left behind with soft, clean, nourished skin and *wait for it* perfectly conditioned lashes. That goes down as a win in our books.
Leave behind those artificial perfumes, dyes, and harmful chemicals that can upset your skin and add these moisturizers lush with Vitamins and Glycerin that deeply moisturize and replenish skin. Add them to your daily skincare routine and watch the difference in a matter of days.
- The Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer is a miracle-worker for dehydrated skin delivering instant moisture to parched skin immediately turning around symptoms of dehydration. Your skin is left feeling healthy, nourished and super soft to touch.
- Sometimes, a replenishing moisturizer is all you need to soften your skin and the Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturizer with Bisabolol and Allantoin is a must-have. It instantly doubles your skin’s moisture keeping it nourished and silky soft for up to 24 hours without making it feel greasy. Yes, it’s just what we’re looking for.
Get your daily dose of beauty inspo delivered to your inbox
MORE from Product Reviews