After winning the hearts of lipstick and nail polish fans, Nykaa has now ventured into the wellness space with its latest offering, a range of Essential Oils. This superlative and luxurious range of 19 handpicked essentials oils, from Nykaa Naturals is as therapeutic as it gets. We reviewed this latest ‘essential’ offering and listed our favorite dozen! Here they are.
THE HERO: Citronella
- See you never, headache! Just 2-3 drops + a hot or cold compress = magic!
- Off-the counter deodorants are so passé. Enter a concoction of the Citronella essential oil and an effective carrier oil to banish BO once and for all.
THE HERO: Lavender
- For the most relaxing bedtime routine ever! A few drops of this oil on your pillow will ensure you drift off to La La Land and wake up ready for anything the day throws at you.
- Skin irritations? Arrgghh! Swap your lotion with a mix of the Lavender essential oil and Coconut oil for quick, soothing results.
THE HERO: Lemongrass
- Throw that chemical insect repellent outta the window. Dilute Lemongrass oil with a suitable carrier oil for your very own homemade mosquito slayer.
- Lemongrass might just be the new BFF to your diffuser. Try it to believe it!
THE HERO: Rosemary
- This herb infused oil is proven to enhance memory, treat digestive problems and relieve joint pains.
- A single drop of this magic potion on your handkerchief can keep you energized for hours at a stretch. Woah!
THE HERO: Tea Tree
- With a universal ‘Cure All’ reputation, Tea Tree oil, when clubbed with your daily cleanser, can keep skin breakouts at bay.
- Strong, healthy nails are no longer a dream. Mix a little of it to a carrier oil and apply on fingernails and toenails before hitting the bed.
THE HERO: Ylang Ylang
- Homemade hair conditioner at your service, ma’am! Two drops each of Ylang Ylang and Coconut oil is all you need for a natural hair care treatment.
- Level up your Sunday pamper sessions! Add two drops of this essential oil to your facial steam.
THE HERO: Peppermint
- The high-menthol content is a boon for people suffering from blocked sinuses. Dab a little on your temple, forehead and the nape of your neck.
- This bottle of love is just prefect or ultimate relxation. Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice to create a fresh and dreamy environment. Ah...for the love of beauty oils!
THE HERO: Eucalyptus
- Purify the air around air without the use of strong-scented diffusers. Mix three drops of Eucalyptus oil to your diffuser and see the difference.
- Coupled with your trusted Coconut oil, this essential beauty can act as an excellent hair moisturiser. Try it to believe it.
THE HERO: Orange
- Kiss goodbye to pesky pimples with this citrus wonder. Mix a drop of this essential oil to Aloe Vera gel and apply to the affected areas before hitting the bed.
- Seasonal allergies getting the better of you? Treat the tingle in your nose with just a sniff of this Orange oil.
THE HERO: Cinnamon
- Parched, reptile-like skin giving you sleepless night? Mix two drops of this Cinnamon superstar with your night cream for that perfect moisturizing overnight mask.
- Why blow money on expensive lip plumpers when youve got an au naturale wonder sitting in your kitchen? Mix two drops of this oil to a spoon of petroleum jelly for a luscious pout.
THE HERO: Turmeric
- With antioxidant properties like no other, this Turmeric essential oil is natures best answer to wounds and scars. Just dab it on affected areas with a cotton pad.
- Add a few drops to your hair oil before a regular head massage for dandruff-free, healthy tresses.
THE HERO: Rose
- Enhance the effect of your cosmetic skin brightener with a little help from the Queen of Flowers. Glowing skin, check!
- Did you know that this seemingly-delicate oil is quite tough on acne? Add four drops of this to one spoon of Coconut oil and apply on affected areas.