Getting your eye shadow on point and perfect is a gamble! The perfect eyeshadow tutorial that will breezily let you conquer a busy Monday at work and let your hair down at the club with friends! This soft smudgy eyeshadow DIY will make you rethink the way you apply your smoky eye. The trick is to use pearlescent brown instead of the traditional shimmery black, to keep the dramatic look more everyday wearable than reserved-for-evenings only.
All you will need:
Copper Brown and Wine Pink.
Here’s how to apply smoky eyeshadow:
- Pat a little moisturizer on your upper lids, under your eyes and below the arch of your eyebrows.
- Now with the help of your finger-tip, (yes you read that right!) create a base with the help of the first shade (from the left) of the Copper Brown Palette
- Pick up your eye-shadow brush, dab it onto the second shade (from the left) and apply it all over the lid.
- Give Cleopatra a run for her money by creating the perfect wing shape by dipping the Angled Brush in the last shade from the Copper Brow Palette.
- Tread lightly on the Crease line and fill it in with the Real Technique Deluxe Crease Brush and any dark shade from the Copper Brown Palette
- To give a demure pearly effect, fill in thegaps on your lids with the third shade (from the left) of the Copper Brown Eye Shadow Palette. (Yes, we adore this particular palette!)
- Finally finish the look with your favorite eyeliner! Now where’s the party tonight?
Read more about smoky eye makeup: Nail The Smokey Eye Look And Be A Smokestorm