Only after we hit puberty, do we realize how we haven our skin for granted. You try every trick in the book to fight the unwelcomed zits, but in vain. If that’s not enough, sometimes pimples can get leave a trace (read: mark) of their existence, after they have fizzled away. All of your energy is then invested on getting rid of those spots or blemishes. It’s like a project you never signed up for. Sigh!
Truth be told, as long as you don’t attack a pimple and leave it alone, it won’t leave a scar on your face. This is your cue to stop the furious popping as soon as you see a pimple saying hi. Now, from hormonal imbalance to clogged pores there a plenty reasons why pimples visit often. Since attacking pimples is out of question, you can defend your skin from them and treat the existing spots by leaning onto the best face wash for pimples.
Tips For Acne-Prone Skin
Apart from including the best face wash for pimples and dark spots in your beauty arsenal, it would help you to follow a few tips to keep your skin squeaky clean.
- How many times in a day do you touch your face? If it’s beyond count, you need to dial it down. This habit of yours could land your skin in trouble, as you increase the odds of transferring bacteria and dirt from your hands into your pores. On that note, also be mindful of not letting your mobile screen come in contact with your cheeks when in use.
- After a tough workout session, the last thing you want to do is move another muscle. However, it’s important to thoroughly cleanse your skin after sweating to prevent the pores from getting blocked and resulting in breakouts. Also, you might want to exercise without makeup, if you don’t want to irritate your skin.
- So, you thought all you have to do is wash your face? No. Your towel, bedsheet, pillow cover, makeup brush, and basically everything that regularly comes in contact with your face needs to be clean too. After all there’s no point washing your face so well to only pat it dry with an unclean towel, right?
- Are you moisturizing enough? If you let your skin dry out, it will tend to produce more oil which can trigger breakouts. After you cleanse your face, follow it up with a moisturizer to lock in moisture and keep your skin hydrated.
- If you’re not looking for topical solutions, switch to a healthier diet. Because what you pile on your plate, shows on your face. Sugar, diary, wheat and alcohol should take a backseat in your diet plan. Instead load up on vegetables and fruits which will make it easier to achieve a clear complexion.
- If you have sensitive and acne-prone skin, it would be wise to consult a dermatologist who can help come up with a plan to gently clear out your skin. We recommend not going overboard with products as you don’t want to end up trying a product which will only worsen your skin further.
- If you have an existing pimple and are looking for an instant way to get rid of it, you can opt for over the counter treatments, such as Benzoyl Peroxide, and Salicylic Acid. However, get started on these topical treatments only with a prescription from your dermatologist.
FAQs On Pimple Removal
1. Can face wash remove pimples?
Face wash is the most basic yet important part of skin care regime. Excess oil, dirt, traces of makeup and everything that can otherwise block pores can be washed away with a good face wash. Water just isn’t enough to clear pimple causing particles which is why face wash with a blend of effective ingredients does the job well.
2. Which is the best face wash for pimples?
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
- Bioderma Sebium Gel Moussant
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
3. I usually get pimples on my forehead. Can you tell me the root cause of pimples or acne that surface on forehead?
Breakouts on forehead are usually a cause of poor bladder or digestive system. It can also be caused by residual hair products. The key to keeping this area free of pimples is following a healthy diet, drinking lots of water and thoroughly eliminating residual hair or skin products.
4. Can tomato remove pimple marks?
Using a homemade or readymade tomato face mask consistently can help clear pimple or acne marks. Enriched with vitamins, it can shrink pores and fade away the spots.
Nykaa Recommends: Mirabelle Tomato Facial Sheet Mask EX