Q: I personally have combination to oily , so thought of trying the new arrival Nykaa SkinShield Anti-Pollution Matte Foundation.

The tube is really user friendly and is very convenient to carry anywhere. I tried it at one of the Nykaa’s Store , the range is actually good for all skin type I feel.  

I tried the texture on my skin and felt it little creamy but not much greasy for my combination skin. Also the consistency of the foundation is medium ,and you can actually blend it well and build it to a high coverage foundation. After blending it I could see that the foundation can actually covers uneven skin tone. Its with the antioxidants and glycerine which helps to deliver hydration . Also the special ingredient Enatia Chlorantha Bark Extract helps to reduce pores and controls oil secretion. Another best thing about this foundation is that its mineral free, paraben free and also cruelty free. I think this is a must have product for summer  as it also helps to protect the skin from environmental damage. 

2 Likes
Answer this now
3 Answers