Q: My favorite organic products❤

This is my favorite brand.I have almost completed all products and few i have to.I have started using this products from January. 

• This is my first product where i have started trying this brand.
  • I can say this as the pure sweet almond oil.It hydrated and moisturized my skin.i have used this oil for darkcircles and it also helped me in reducing the dryness of my feet.

• This is the best lip butter i have used it really hydrates and gives soft,supple lips.It gives a glossy finish. It really great for chapped lips. The only disadvantage is it gets melted in high temperatures. 
  • This is a gentle cleanser and i use this by mixing with curd.It contains grains that gently removes dead skin cells,excess oils and gives soft skin.This works great for oily skin.I use this twice in a week.
  • This body butter rejuvenates skin and really helped me in fading scars on my body.This improves skin firmness.It has oil like consistency but not much greasy.This body butter contains rosehip,neroli,sweet almond oil, jojoba oil,shea butter,mango butter.I really like this product. 
  • This helped me in fading away dark spots and making my skin soft.All we need to do is take 3 to 4 drops of serum and gently massage your face .
  • This oil is a magic for frizz hair.It nourishes and helped me to reduce hairfall to great extent and it has lovely aroma.I really enjoyed my healthy hair and I'm using second bottle.
  • I have started this using from three weeks as face mist and I'm really enjoying it.It soothes,hydrates, refreshes and maintains the ph balance. This is great for combination skin in summers. 
  • My search for eye serum was ended here.I have tried many products and finally this worked for me.It lightened my darkcircles and really happy with this eye serum.The disadvantage the eyes gets slight irritated if the serum gets into the eyes so have to apply carefully. 
  • This body polish fragrance is amazing.This works great for tanned hands and legs.
  • I can say this scrub as salt and sugar scrub.I have recently started using this.When i opened the tub it smelled like pepper.I mixed the scrub with rose water. The beads are big and bit harsh on skin but the final outcome is good.It moisturized and made skin look soft and supple.
  • Not all products which worked for me will work for you.Everyone skin has different concerns.
  • These products worked for me and thought of sharing. 
  • Before buying a product read the ingredients and if you're allergic to any you can stop buying there itself.
  • After buying a product do patch test.
6 Likes
Answer this now
2 Answers