Q: Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Tea Tree With Activated Charcoal Face Pack

I had purchased this product long back but by the time it arrived, I was in no mood to test it.

After 1-2 months my mom was on a cleaning spree and she found this mask and was going to throw away. 

Yes Yes, of course! I stopped her from doing so!

So my first thoughts on opening were that the packaging wasn’t to fancy but it was in an airtight container which stopped the formula from being contaminated. A little goes a long way. I had dipped my ring finger in the jar twice and it was enough for my entire face. You have to use it only once a week and it should last for around 2-3 months. I washed my face with lukewarm water and loved the way my skin felt. It had a nice soothing aroma, did not feel like taking it off. It contains aloe vera which is a topical agent, cedarwood essential oil for its antiseptic properties, Multani mitti which is known for its exfoliating properties, activated charcoal a good pore cleanser and lastly lavender oil. 

Overall, I loved the product. I loved how clean and clear my face looked. But yes you do need to apply a good moisturizer after using this.

2 Likes
Answer this now
2 Answers