Why hair masks?
Hair masks are quick yet highly potent, effective ways to provide your hair with tons of health benefits in less than 20 minutes. Think of hair masks like high powered hair conditioners, giving your hair benefits like softening and hydrating, a boost to grow, adding shine, and even fighting off infections. While some hair salons offer expensive hair treatments that yield similar results, we've decided to go straight to Mother Nature for our hair masks. This collection of hair masks only require a few, all-natural ingredients each, which can all be found in your fridge or cupboard and come straight from the Earth. The recipes we’re going to share with you are all wonderful hair masks to help nourish, protect, and moisturize your hair, so you can ensure you're putting your best hair forward..
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Mix these two ingredients in a bowl, and make sure they are mixed well.
2. Part your hair down the center and start by applying it down the part and on your scalp.
3. Use your fingertips to massage the product into your scalp. *Bonus Head Massage*
4. Tie your hair up and cover with a shower cap or a towel
5. Let this mask sit for 30-45 minutes and then rinse with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
This mask is best and most effective if used one a week.